Job Title: Program Director - Grenoble
Job Type: CDI full time, Management level
Date: end of April or beginning of May 2018
Location : CEA, Grenoble
CEA provides study abroad education programs for domestic (U.S.) university students looking to earn college credit from fully accredited programs in Europe, Latin America, and China. CEA’s programs combine a student-centered curriculum, global competence, cultural integration, and academic excellence. Programs include such topics as language studies, cultural competency, liberal arts, social sciences, and international business. Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, CEA employs over 140 staff in 12 countries around the globe.
This position is responsible for the overall, day-to-day management of the CEA Grenoble office and programs, including working with students in all aspects of their experience, managing program academics with local host institutions, managing all program logistics, and managing student and program performance in order to evaluate improvements. The Program Director is also responsible for office administration, financial tracking, and collaboration with all of CEA’s support departments.
- Residency and work authorization in France
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- 2+ year’s prior work experience in the field of study abroad
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Internet proficiency)
- Knowledge of country’s culture, history, business practices and academic environment
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Great communication skills and must be a team player.
University Degree in any field of study (equivalent to Bachelor’s), Master’s preferred.
Work Conditions (Travel, On-call, etc.):
Work environment: CEA office Grenoble. Required travel within the region and on selected excursion and activity locations within Western Europe. Occasional international travel.
Documents Required from the Candidate:
CV and Cover Letter
Candidates should visit the CEA website to access the recruitment portal where applications can be submitted: